With the aid of the University of Sydney’s Sidney Myer Centennial Scholarships, seize the chance to attend the most esteemed university in Australia. Domestic students who are starting or want to start a bachelor’s degree at the University of Melbourne in the fields of commerce, economics, and management are eligible to apply for the program.
Reputable for its academic prowess and widespread recognition, the University of Melbourne is a distinguished institution. With more than 160 years of history, it provides a large range of programs, excellent research possibilities, and a dedication to the academic success of students.
Its broad alumni network and Melbourne’s booming job market offer fantastic opportunities for internships and professional advancement. Selecting the University of Melbourne entails accepting a top-notch education in a vibrant, multicultural setting.
Why enroll in classes at Melbourne University? The University of Melbourne provides top-notch instruction in a vibrant, multicultural environment for students. The institution has a strong dedication to research, innovation, and student support in addition to offering a wide choice of degrees. It has a long history—more than 160 years—a robust network of alumni, and plenty of chances for internships and professional progression.
ABOUT SIDNEY MYER CENTENNIAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 30 November 2023
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $163,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 16
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for Sidney Myer Centennial Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Identify as a woman (cis-gender and trans women) or non-binary,
- Have applied via the VTAC Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS) and be eligible under Category 2 Disadvantaged Financial Background (and apply under other categories if applicable to their circumstances) and meet the Access Melbourne entry requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce nominated in their VTAC application,
- Be a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa.
- In addition, you must meet all the following requirements:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizen,
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or the IB in Australia,
- Not have completed subjects undertaken as part of a tertiary course (except subjects that were part of an extension program),
- Have applied for the University of Melbourne Bachelor of Commerce via VTAC for commencement in the year following completion of Australian Year 12 or the IB,
- Meet the entry requirements for the University of Melbourne Bachelor of Commerce.
STEPS FOR APPLICATION
How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the grant. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for admission in a bachelor degree at the University of Melbourne.
Supporting Documents: As part of your application applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts and proof of English language proficiency.
Admission Requirements: To be considered for a course at the university applicant must have a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent.
Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
Scholarship Benefits: The University of Melbourne will offer up to $163,000 to the successful candidates during their study.
INTERESTED APPLICANT SHOULD APPLY HERE