Pearson Carter are working a provider for IT Service Providers. They primarily provide managed services and cloud computing providers to their clientele. They are looking for an integration Lead with specialised experience using Open API Generator to create and implement .NET stubs. The ideal candidate will also play a crucial role in the shaping of their API-first architecture to ensure that the creation of Restful APIs is working to the finest degree to aid the continuous growth of the company.
- Collaborate with their clients, product teams, and stakeholders on API schema design using Stoplight Studio.
- Offer hands-on engineering to produce top-tier code.
- Primary lead on service Path Open API 3.0 implementations.
- Propose and implement API design standards and best practices company wide.
- Develop a resilient, scalable architecture for both current and new systems.
- Train and coach peers on integration design, schema modelling, and best practices.
- Provide feedback to the product management team for continuous product enhancement.
- Design and document (data models, mapping, configurations) Microsoft-based API solutions, with a specific focus on schema designs that align with business requirements and client needs.
A minimum of 5-7 years commercial experience is required within most of the following Tech Stack.
- ASP.NET Web API
- Open API 3.0
- .NET-based stubs generated using Open API Generator
- Raven DB
- HTML 5, jQuery, CSS
- Sales Force
- Visual Studio 2019
- .NET Core / .NET 5
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary up to $100,000 CAD and includes benefits.
This client is based is looking for a Canadian Citizen to work this remote role.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on or .
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com.