We are looking for a confident, organized and motivated individual who has a proven track record of delivering successful data migration projects. With excellent technical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders, you will be responsible for managing system integration and data migration projects, particularly the cutover and implementation stages.
In this role, you will be expected to have a deep understanding of data migration processes and technologies and be able to identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively. You will have the opportunity to work with large and small data, integrated and standalone systems, and you will be expected to have a broad understanding of key data used within a financial services’ setting.\
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience working with Large Data, Small Data, integrated and standalone systems
- Proven experience in managing system integration and data migration projects, particularly the migration and implementation stages
- Rule writing and testing and technical proficiency is also essential
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Principles of System Integration, Data Governance and Data Quality
- Data Security and Handling within a Bank
Desirable skills include experience having completed a system transformation cutover including customer data migration cutover, experience in KYC processes, the ability to solve problems, develop options and champion change, and the ability to identify, manage and maintain Risk (RAID) Logs.
In return for your expertise, you will be rewarded with a stimulating and collaborative work environment, and have the chance to work with leading data migration technologies. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career and gain in-depth experience in data migration.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV to apply. We look forward to receiving your application.