ai|coustics is a Berlin-based startup pioneering Generative Audio AI technology. We’re on a mission to redefine the way people experience speech quality and intelligibility in real-time communication and media content by providing solutions to our millions of people across various verticals, including TVs, Soundbars, Headphones, Hearing Devices, Broadcasting, Streaming, and more.
r unique approach takes us beyond simple noise suppression, creating a listening experience that is unmatched in the industry. If you’re passionate about technology and thrive in an innovative work environment, then join us at ai|coustics and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of audio technology.
As an Audio Engineering Working Student at ai|coustics, you will have a unique opportunity to gain practical experience while pursuing your academic studies. You will be responsible for speech recordings in our recording studio at the office. Your tasks include the planning, implementation, documentation and post-processing/engineering of all recordings for our machine learning dataset.
- Help set up our recording studio and equipment in Berlin-Mitte.
- Plan and organize our speech recording campaign with more than 1000 speakers.
- Execute the recordings on-site.
- Mix and post-process the recordings in a digital audio workstation.
- Organize and document all audio data, experimental procedures, results, and findings in our speech archive and database
- Maintain and calibrate the studio/recording equipment and hardware.
- Ensure high data quality/consistency and Analyze the audio data to provide insights and recommendations for improvements.
- Currently enrolled as a student in an audio engineering, acoustics, or related program.
- Strong interest in audio technology, acoustics, and sound engineering.
- Extended knowledge of audio and recording equipment, audio software (DAWs), and audio signal processing.
- Experience working in a recording studio or as audio producer.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude.
- Berlin-based or able to work in our Berlin office.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a salary package with additional benefits.
- Learning Opportunities: Work alongside a team of super smart and ambitious people.
- Startup Culture: Immerse yourself in a dynamic and innovative startup culture with a collaborative and passionate team.
- Professional Growth: Take ownership of your role, with opportunities for career advancement as we expand.
- Impact: Join a groundbreaking startup at a pivotal growth stage and directly influence our success.
- Contribute to the Future: Be part of a company committed to shaping the future of audio technology and speech enhancement.
Application ends: October 31, 2023