Chemnitz University of Technology is pleased to accept TU4Ukraine Scholarships from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). The funding plan is created for the 2023–2024 academic year.
This scholarship is open to Ukrainian applicants who desire to pursue any Diploma, Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree at Chemnitz.
The world-famous Chemnitz University of Technology, which is situated in Chemnitz, Germany, is a highly esteemed college or university that offers superior instruction in science and technology.
The institution has a long history that dates back to 1836, and it has developed into a vibrant center for academic success, research, and innovation. It draws students from all around the world with its extensive selection of engineering, natural sciences, humanities, and social science degrees.
Why would someone choose to attend Chemnitz University of Technology? The Chemnitz University of Technology offers a distinctive fusion of tradition and innovation for students.
Modern research facilities and a dedication to providing the best possible science and technology education at the institution go hand in hand with its illustrious heritage. It offers a dynamic, multicultural academic environment with a wide variety of programs and a global student community.
ABOUT TU4UKRAINE SCHOLARSHIPS
Application Deadline: 22nd of September 2023
- University or Organization: Chemnitz University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma, Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Award: Max. 931,00 € (Bachelor and Master students), max. 1.200,00 € (Doctoral students)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for TU4Ukraine Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be Ukrainian students.
- Candidates should have high school certificates.
- Ukrainian students and PhD-students who are enrolled for studies at Technische Universität Chemnitz to acquire one of the following degrees: Diploma, Bachelor, Master, PhD.
Eligible Countries: Ukrainian students and members of other nations who had to flee Ukraine due to war are eligible to apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to undertake any Diploma, Bachelor, Master, PhD level course or subject at Chemnitz University of Technology.
STEPS FOR APPLICATION
How to Apply: The applicants can apply to Chemnitz either through the university portal or. To apply for the scholarship, applicants are required to upload their application by 22 September 2023 via TUCcloud in one PDF-Document (Surname_Name): https://tuc.cloud/index.php/s/bWLMiMFGEJnKENA
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Duly filled and signed application form, including a personal statement 2.CV (tabular) 3.Latest Transcript of Records, for PhD-students: Copy of Masters Certificate 4. Proof of German language skills (if available) 5.Copy of passport and residence permit or certificate of fiction 6.Current certificate of enrollment or copy of the admission letter
Admission Requirements: Applicants must have qualifications supporting the PhD programme applied to gain admission at the university.
Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 73
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEIC – 785
Scholarship Benefits: The selected candidates will receive an award amount in the following max. 931,00 € (Bachelor and Master students), max. 1.200,00 € (Doctoral students) (possible deductions due to additional income) at Chemnitz.
INTERESTED APPLICANT SHOULD APPLY HERE