Through its International Undergraduate Sustainable Development Goals Scholarships, Western Sydney University is providing a fantastic opportunity. All local and international students who wish to complete their undergraduate degree at Western Sydney University have access to the educational program.
Since its founding in 1989, Western Sydney University has grown to become a highly respected organization known for both its outstanding contributions to science and its dedication to providing top-notch instruction. The institution actively conducts research and commits its efforts to creating a significant and beneficial influence in society with a concentrated strategy on selected populations.
Why enroll in classes at the University of West Sydney? Western Sydney University is well known throughout the world for its outstanding teaching staff and superb student services. You will be able to further your education and pave the way to a bright and promising future by enrolling at this prestigious university.
ABOUT DEVELOPMENT GOALS SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: Open until they are filled up.
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: (50%) of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Australia
Scholarship Benefits: For enrollment in a full-time program at Western Sydney University for the duration of the degree, up to a maximum of three years, fifty percent (50%) of the tuition fees per session will be covered.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for Development Goals Scholarships, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Submit a complete application for admission at least two months before the session commencement date
- Be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the scholarship will discontinue
- Commence a new program of study in 2023 or 2024
- Have received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University
- Satisfy the academic requirements for the scholarship, i.e., achieved a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent in a completed higher secondary study
- Satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer by the acceptance deadline.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in the following subjects:
- B Humanitarian and Development Studies
- B Social Science (all specializations)
- B Social Work
- B Science – (majors in Innovative foods, Human Nutrition, Agri-foods, Sustainable Environmental Futures)
- B Engineering (Civil)
- B Health Science
- B Architectural Design
- Bachelor of Data Science
STEPS FOR APPLICATION
How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the Western Sydney University. After that, students must apply through the online application form at the university.
Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
INTERESTED APPLICANT SHOULD APPLY HERE