The University of New South Wales Sydney has given out the T2 Return to Campus Awards for the academic year 2023–2024 in order to give overseas students a chance to finance their higher education in Australia.
This scholarship, worth up to $15,000, is available to foreign students from chosen nations who wish to pursue their higher education, whether at the undergraduate or graduate level, at the University of New South Wales Sydney. For consideration to obtain this scholarship, they had to be accepted into the program for which they had applied.
Wales Sydney, usually referred to as UNSW Sydney, is an Australian public research university that was established in 1949 in Sydney, New South Wales. The institution is also a founding member of the Group of Eight, a confederation of Australian universities with a strong focus on research.
Why would someone pick to attend University of New South Wales Sydney? The UNSW Sydney illustrates the distinctive perspectives of its people, setting, and mission as it contributes significantly to the development of a just society. Our commitment to excellence in all we do is motivated by our motto of “heart, hand, mind.
ABOUT T2 RETURN TO CAMPUS AWARDS
- Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open. However, the students must observe course-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
The successfully selected students will be awarded this scholarship by UNSW Sydney as mentioned below:
- Undergraduate students receive a once-off $15,000 award towards their tuition fees
- Postgraduate students receive a once-off $10,000 award towards their tuition fees
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for T2 Return to Campus Awards, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be on-campus students.
- The applicants must be citizens of one of the eligible countries.
Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programmes offered at the UNSW Sydney can be applied for.
STEPS FOR APPLICATION
How to Apply: The admission applications must be submitted via the university portal. All eligible candidates will be considered for the scholarship award.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A cover letter detailing research experience and interest in the project
- Academic transcript
- Contact details of two referees
Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the undergraduate or postgraduate programme they want to join at UNSW.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 94
- TOEFL PBT – 589
- PTE – 65
- C1 Advanced Cambridge – 185
- C2 Proficiency Cambridge – 185
INTERESTED APPLICANT SHOULD APPLY HERE