For the Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarship Program, which is accessible to both men and women from developing nations, applications are now being accepted. Scholarships are available from JJWBGSP in important development fields like infrastructure management, tax policy, and economic policy management.
This program is being jointly offered to applicants who have earned a graduate degree in the subject of development by the World Bank and the Government of Japan.
Over 6,000 highly qualified and experienced improvement professionals have received assistance from the World Bank scholarship program since 1982, altering their countries and significantly influencing who and what will come after.
Why should I enroll in the JJWBGSP Program? By funding education and the development of human resources in underdeveloped countries, the World Bank hopes to foster economic development and shared prosperity.
ABOUT WOLD BANK SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- Application Deadline: May 26, 2023
- University or Organization: World Bank
- Department: Development Fields
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Award: US $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not given
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the abroad
- Language: English
Scholarship Benefits: This fellowship will provide economy-class air travel expenses to start your study, tuition fee, and medical insurance.
ALSO APPLY: University of Insubria International Scholarships in Italy
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
- Students who have desired to get this scholarship should be enrolled in who are applying to a master’s degree program in a development-related topic.
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country on this list;
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
Eligible Countries: Applicants, who are from those countries which are World Bank member developing countries, are eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship will be given to students from developed fields, for example, economics and finance for development, international development management, project planning, and
STEPS FOR APPLICATION
How to apply: Students, who are seeking a JJ/WBGSP Partner Program scholarship, firstly must apply for admission to one or more of the Partner Master’s Degree Program(s). Announcements from a JJWBGSP Partner Program on when to apply for admission to their program is often posted on the right-side margin of this website. Inquiries on how to submit an admission application to a partner program should be submitted to the respective university. After reviewing submitted applications, each Partner Master Degree Program will identify a shortlist of eligible candidates who will then be invited by the JJWBGSP Secretariat to apply for a JJ/WBGSP scholarship. View the complete list of JJ/WBGSP Partner master degrees offered. After being enrolled in the course, students can apply for a scholarship.
Supporting Documents: For being considered for this grant, students are required to submit their bachelor (or equivalent) degree certificate.
Admission Requirements: Admission requirements will be varied according to the country guidelines.
Language Requirement: For being applied for the scholarship, the applicant should be an expert in the English
INTERESTED APPLICANT SHOULD APPLY HERE