ESP Rock Guitar Scholarships (Musician Scholarships) are available from Musicians Institute to deserving candidates in the USA. The scholarship is intended for the 2023–2024 school year.
International and American citizens who are enrolling in any MI program for the first time, are currently enrolled, or are returning students are eligible for the funding program.
In Hollywood, California, Musicians Institute (MI) is a contemporary music institution that is for-profit and provides a range of educational opportunities.
ABOUT THE MUSICIAN SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: September 1, 2023
- Provider: Musicians Institute
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for the Associate of Arts and Bachelor of Music in Performance (Guitar) Program.
- Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Both USA and Non-USA students can apply.
- Scholarship can be taken at the USA
Scholarship Benefit: The award is $5,000.00 tuition credit applied to the first two quarters (or next contiguous quarters for current students) of the program ($2,500 per quarter) and a new ESP guitar
Tuition credit can be earned for:
- Musical performance on your instrument (Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keyboard, Vocals)
- Educational development
- Financial hardship
- Additional categories that vary each academic Quarter
ALSO APPLY: JJ/WBGSP Scholarship for Developing Country Nationals and for Japan Nationals, 2023
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the Associate of Arts and Bachelor of Music in Performance (Guitar) Program. Certificate, MI Select, AS, MM or other programs are not eligible.
- Newly enrolling and currently enrolled/or returning students in any MI program are eligible.
- The awardee must maintain enrollment at 12 units (fulltime status) during the full length of the award period.
STEPS FOR APPLICATION
Candidates have to fill the online application form and also submit
YouTube video of you performing three (3) songs in the Rock genre on the electric and/or acoustic guitar. It is required that this include two (2) live ensemble (band or duo) performances, and one (1) unaccompanied solo performance
INTERESTED APPLICANT SHOULD APPLY HERE