The University of Insubria is now offering up to twenty (20) two-year scholarships to exceptional prospective foreign students (UE or non-UE) for the academic year 2023–2024 in order to honor students’ efforts and academic success.
International students who want to enroll in bachelor’s or master’s programs offered in Italian or English will be given the funding. By the end of each summer test session, benefiting students must have taken and passed at least 40 ECTS credits worth of classes and exams.
The University of Insubria, an up-and-coming institution of higher learning in Varese and Como, Italy, was established in 1998 and is renowned for its stunning natural surroundings and illustrious cultural legacy.
Science, medicine, engineering, economics, law, and humanities are just a few of the many undergraduate and graduate disciplines that the institution provides. Science, medicine, engineering, economics, law, and humanities are just a few of the many undergraduate and graduate disciplines that the institution provides.
Why should I enroll at Insubria University? For students seeking a top-notch education in a stunning and ancient region of Italy, attending the University of Insubria can be a unique and engaging academic experience.
The institution has an outstanding international reputation for its research and academic achievement, and the faculty members are highly qualified and experienced. The university also offers top-notch student services, such as contemporary facilities, well-stocked libraries, and a variety of extracurricular activities.
ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF INSUBRIA INTERNATIONAL SCHOLASHIPS
- Application Deadline: The deadline for application is May 31st, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Insubria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or master’s degree program
- Award: € 5.000,00 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International students (UE or non-UE)
- The award can be taken in Italy
The University of Insubria will offer twenty (20) two-year scholarships, each worth € 5,000.00 per year (about equal to 18% of the gross payment) before taxes and any other fees or responsibilities mandated by Italian law.
The Scholarship will be handed out in four (4) equal installments of € 2.500,00 over the course of two (2) academic years. In the third year of a three-year study, the student may apply for regional grants or other sources of financial aid.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
- The applicants must be accepted into any degree program at the university.
- Be international students, as defined in item 2.
- Commit to regularly enroll, for the academic year 2023/24, in a Bachelor or Master degree program of the University of Insubria
- For undergraduate students) demonstrate a final qualification grade not less than the 75% of the maximum possible final grade in the country where the qualification has been awarded
- For candidates attending the final year of secondary school) demonstrate he/she belongs to the top 25% of his/her class by an official document issued by his/her school, such as a statement signed and stamped by his/her school, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
- Be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for study purpose in Italy (if requested by Italian laws).
- Have sufficient knowledge of the Italian language (B1) if they wish to enroll on a course taught in Italian.
Eligible Countries for University of Insubria International Scholarships: All countries students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in bachelor or masters degree in any subject offered by the university.
STEPS FOR APPLICATION
How to Apply: Applications have to be submitted through the i-STUD online portal uninsubriaol.dirittoallostudio.it after having created a personal account on: https://uninsubria.esse3.cineca.it/AddressBook/ABStartProcessoRegAction.do
Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the following:
- Secondary School Diploma or a Bachelor Degree Diploma or (for Item 4 n. 3 cases) School statement
- The Transcript of the achieved records
- The curriculum vitae, also stating professional experiences
- An indication of the degree course they wish to enroll in
- A motivation letter.
- Even if not mandatory, a Cimea Statement of Comparability (Attestazione di comparabilità, to be required through the Cimea – Diplome portal https://cimea.diplo-me.eu/cimea), will facilitate the assessment
Admission Requirements: Admission requirements for all degree programs at the university.
Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
INTERESTED APPLICANT SHOULD APPLY HERE