Take advantage of this incredible opportunity by submitting an application for the Generation Google Scholarship for Women in Computer Science. Google is in charge of planning the curriculum for the school year 2023–2024.
The study plan intends to assist and motivate women to succeed in technology and rise to leadership positions in the computer science community. Outstanding female undergrads who have shown leadership, academic prowess, and a dedication to diversity in the field of computer science are eligible.
Why ought one apply for this scholarship program? This is an excellent chance for female undergraduate students in Ireland to get funding, mentoring, and networking opportunities that will help them succeed in computer science. We are eager to work with the upcoming group of female technology leaders and look forward to receiving your submissions.
ABOUT GENERATION GOOGLE SCHOLARSHIP FOR WOMEN
- Application Deadline: May 16, 2023
- University or Organization: Google
- Department: Computer Science and Technology
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 5,000 EUR
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Irish
- The award can be taken in the Europe
Scholarship Benefits: Selected applicants will get a 5,000 EUR scholarship for two years of undergraduate studies.
ALSO APPLY: Óbuda University International Student Excellence Awards in Hungary
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for Generation Google Scholarship, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a full-time student in a Bachelor’s program at a recognized institution or college during the academic year 2022-2023.
- Intend to enroll or be accepted as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s program at an authorized university in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Be pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
Eligible Countries: Ireland
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The candidates can apply to undertake a undergraduate study in Computer Science and Technology
STEPS FOR APPLICATION
How to Apply: Applicants will be asked to complete an online application on the official website.
Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the given documents:
- General background information (e.g. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Academic transcripts from your current institution
- Responses to short answer essay questions
Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Must be pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technological field.
- Must show a strong academic record.
- Exhibit leadership and a commitment to increasing the participation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology.
Language Requirement: The applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- Applicants can demonstrate their English skills through recognized tests and qualifications, including the IELTS, TOEFL and through qualifications in English.
INTERESTED APPLICANT SHOULD APPLY HERE