The University of Northampton has decided to give three deserving students the GREAT Scholarships for the academic year 2023–2024 in the UK in collaboration with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign.
This £10,000 fellowship is available to students who have passports from Brunei and Sri Lanka, the target countries. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants have to be accepted and given a spot in one of the University of Northampton’s approved master’s programs.
The University of Northampton, a public university with its main campus in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England, was established in 1999 through the merger of several training colleges. The University of Northampton attained full university status in 2005. According to TopUniversities’ QS World University Rankings, the university is placed 1001st overall.
What makes the University of Northampton a good place to study? The mission of University of Northampton is to inspire and transform lives. It wants to make sure that its students have a fruitful, satisfying, and fun time while attending university. The University of Northampton offers fascinating, business-related courses, outstanding and enthusiastic professors, and a brand-new campus.
ABOUT GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK
- Application Deadline: The University of Northampton is now accepting applications for courses starting in June 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Northampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
Scholarship Benefits: The selected candidates will be offered a scholarship of £10,000 awarded as a tuition fee discount on the cost of the undertaken master’s program at the University of Northampton.
CRITERIAL FOR ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for GREAT Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be students from Brunei and Sri Lanka, holding an offer in any mentioned eligible program at Northampton.
- Scholarships will be open to target country passport holders only.
Eligible Countries: Applicants from Brunei and Sri Lanka are eligible to apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a master’s degree in one of the following subject areas:
- MSc Advanced Design and Manufacturing
- MSc Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH)
- MSc Computing (all pathways)
- MSc Counselling Children and Young People
- MA Education
- MA English (Contemporary Literature)
- MA Fine Art
- MA History
- MSc Molecular Bioscience
- MSc Psychology
- MSc Public Health
- MA Special Educational Needs and Inclusion (all pathways)
- MSc Strength and Conditioning
- MA Youth and Community Leadership
STEPS FOR APPLICATION
How to Apply: Students can apply for their desired Master’s program by logging in to the university’s application portal. Then, interested students must complete and submit the scholarship application form.
- If you are applying from Sri Lanka, please contact our South India Regional Office.
- If you are applying from Brunei, please contact our Malaysia Regional Office.
- They will send you a link to the online application.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of your academic qualifications
- At least one reference (signed and on headed paper)
- A personal statement to explain why you are interested in studying your chosen course
Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a recognized first or second-class honors degree from a UK university or international equivalent in a relevant subject.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
INTERESTED APPLICANT SHOULD APPLY HERE