Are you seeking for funding to pursue a degree in the UK? You’ve come to the right place if your response is yes! Now available are attractive Academic Excellence Scholarships (Bath Deans Awards) from the University of Bath.
Promising individuals with outstanding academic credentials and a desire to continue their education in the UK can benefit from this program.
In Bath, England, the University of Bath was first established in 1885 as the Merchant Venturers Technical College. One of the top 10 universities in the UK, it has one school, sixteen departments, and three institutes.
Why enroll in classes at the University of Bath? This university is renowned throughout the world for its dedication to diversity and for creating a friendly and vibrant atmosphere. It is the ideal location for every student to pursue higher education due to its reputation for research and teaching excellence.
ABOUT BATH DEANS AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
- Application Deadline: 26 May 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Bath
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 24 (Eight per Faculty)
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
The University of Bath will grant eight scholarships worth £5,000 each.
The awards are obtainable for full-time taught master’s courses and can use only as fee waivers for the cost of tuition fees.
- 8 x £5,000 grants available in the Faculty of Engineering & Design
- 8 x £5,000 awards available in the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- 8 x £5,000 bursaries available in the Faculty of Science
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
To be considered for Bath Deans Awards, the following requirements must be met:
- Must hold an offer from the University of Bath for a full-time taught master’s course starting in 2022.
- This grant is open to applicants of all nationalities – UK, EU and International applicants.
Eligible Countries: Applicants from around the world can send their application.
STEPS FOR APPLICATION
How to Apply: To receive an award for study, applicants must apply for admission in one of the eligible faculties and complete the admission application form online by using application tracker.
Supporting Documents: Aspirant will need to have a copy of qualifications or visa as supporting documents.
Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with the master’s taught program are varied. Check out here for detailed information.
Language Requirement: If your main language is not English, then you need to have the following certificates: IELTS: 6.5/TOEFL iBT: 90 and PTE: 62.
INTERESTED APPLICANT SHOULD APPLY HERE